Rates & Inclusions
When comparing our rates to other barn venues in our area you’ll note that our structure & pricing is different in the fact you have access to the farm throughout the weekend. We typically host one wedding a weekend. Therefore, you will have access to the farm Friday, Saturday & Sunday. This allows you to have a personalized & relaxing event rather than being rushed in & out in one day.
Call 920-989-3130 or email info@MulberryLaneFarmWI.com for current rates.
Farm Rental Includes:
- Haymow: Use of 4000 sq. ft. Haymow
- Dairy Barn & Blacksmith Shop: Use of these barns as needed.
- Chairs and tables: To seat up to 250 guests. (Note: Haymow comfortably seats 200 w/ buffet line, 250 w/o buffet line in the Haymow.)
- Linens: For up to 250 guests. (7 linen tablecloth colors & 26 linen napkin colors to choose from)
- Farm day prior: Use of farm day before wedding from 1PM-5PM for decorating & dress rehearsal.
- Setup: If you like our normal table layout & don't plan additional overhead decorating, we will have tables & chairs in place & ready for you to decorate.
- Farm Animals: Interaction with our farm animals. (Animal pens are open during our petting farm hours. Guests may interact with animals during that time. Afterward, animal pens are closed but your guests may continue to roam the farm until dark.)
- Party Time: Music & beverages must end by 11:00 PM. Unless tearing-down, off premises by 11:30 PM.
- Helpers: Three MLF “farmers” from the start of your event until 8:00 PM. (Farmers assist in parking, directing & assisting guests, ceremony coordinating, table teardown for dance, garbage detail, etc.)
- Teardown: Of normal and usual wedding décor.
- Restrooms: Indoor restrooms & lounge area.
- Day After: No teardown at end of your party! Return next day to pick up décor’ you’ve brought in. Time tbd.
- Farmhouse: Use of the farmhouse by the bride and her attendant(s) for two (2) hours prior to the ceremony.
- Horse and buggy: Bride’s fairytale ride to the back of the farm for ceremony. (Included for back of farm ceremony only.)
- Hayride: Tractor pulled wagons/hayride to transport guests to and from ceremony when held at back of farm.
- Rehearsal: Upon request, rehearsal walk through limited to one (1) hour. (Typically, 4-5PM Friday.)
- Seating: For an outdoor wedding, straw bale benches to seat up to 200 guests.
- --For indoor Dairy Barn wedding, chair setup for seating up to 200 guests.
What sets us apart from “the other guy?”
Entire weekend access to the farm! Day before your wedding for setup/Wedding Day/Sunday to pickup décor’
More than just a barn! It’s a true farm experience.
Fairytale horse & buggy ride to your back of farm ceremony.