What Does Your Visit Look Like During the Pandemic
We miss you! Our animals miss you! Enjoy the outdoors with your family. Say hello to your animal friends and pet them, snuggle them, feed them.
We encourage everyone to follow practical social distancing measures and safety guidelines. Please read and agree with our guidelines before deciding to enter the farm.
Changes to help keep us all safe.
- Additional handwashing stations are available, but we encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Feel free to wear your masks. Feel free to bring & wear a disposable glove when milking the cow or handling the animals. But please, do not litter. Receptacles will be available.
- We ask that all guests cooperate with “golf course” spacing. Stay with your herd and don’t get to close to other herds.
- Our farmers will also practice social distancing and will only approach you when invited to do so. Their role will be to guide our guests and monitor pen activity.
- As needed, we will limit how many can enter each pen so all can comfortably maintain social distancing.
- The hayride will go out more often if needed so that the riders can maintain a safe distance from each other.
- Pony rides have been suspended until further notice. Pony rides cannot be safely given while maintaining social distancing.
- Kitten barn will be limited to 4 families at a time to allow comfortable distancing. So, bring your patience. This area and others may take a while to enter.
- We will be disinfecting doorknobs, gate latches, and other high traffic areas on an hourly basis.
- Spaced picnic tables will be available in our picnic area for you to enjoy your packed lunch. Limited pre-packaged snacks are available to purchase in the Granary. The food trailer is not currently operating.
- Finally, we encourage you to be you. If you are uncomfortable with an activity on the farm, please do not participate in it. Keep in mind there is an inherited risk visiting a farm and all places that allow the general public in. Everyone has their own comfort level. Let’s show each other grace and respect. You just do you!
During the pandemic, we will have limited days of operation. Visit our Dates of Operation page for days we are open.