Annual passes make great gifts for children of all ages. Don’t gift another toy! Instead, gift an annual pass that keeps on giving.
Unlimited visits for a calendar year. Example: Purchase June 15, 2023 pass is good until June 15, 2024.
Your 4th visit and beyond is FREE. It’s a tremendous value for families that visit nearly every week or even just once a month.
- $45 Cash per person. (+tax)
- $46 Chrg Card in person and online through PayPal per person. (+tax)
Two simple steps to order today!
One: Email the following information to info@MulberryLaneFarmWI.com
- First and last name of each pass-holder
- Child – their age
- Adult – Don’t worry. We won’t ask your age. But we do need your title. (Mom, Dad, Grandma, Nanny, etc.)
- Pass holder’s phone number (This is how we look them up in our system when they register at the farm.)
Two: Click on secure PayPal button to pay for your Annual Pass(s)
(Credit card payments are processed through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to process.)
- Click on “Buy Now” – You will input quantity in the next step.
- Follow PayPal promptings to complete your purchase (this step you will select quantity)
Once we receive notice from PayPal we’ll promptly enter you into our system and will email you a confirmation with your annual pass information.
You are now ready to visit the farm. Be sure to read the below guidelines and have your driver’s license with you to show at check-in.
Welcome the Mulberry Lane Farm annual pass family!
Annual Pass Guidelines
Annual Pass Usage:
- The single annual pass holder (indicated by name(s) given at time of purchase and stored electronically in our system) is welcome to visit the farm for one (1) year from date of issuance during our General Admission hours of operation.
- ID will be required upon entering the farm. Please check-in at Admissions upon each visit.
- Annual Passes are non-transferable and may not be used by anyone other than person listed in our database which is given to us at time of purchase.
- Annual Passes can only be used for GENERAL Admission. NOT good for GROUP Admissions. i.e., school field trips, scouts, birthday parties, etc.
- Children UNDER 2 years old (under 24 mos) are free. If your child turns two during your Annual Pass year, an annual pass or general admission must be purchased for your child to enter the farm.
- Pass is good during regular operating hours. Visit our Days of Operations page or call (920-989-3130) to confirm seasonal days and hours of operation.
- The farm closes 2 hrs. after the last General Admission.
- Example: Last admission 3PM as indicated on the website. HOWEVER, the last general admission family entered at 2PM. (No new arrivals between 2 & ) The farm will then close at 4PM because the last paid general admission was 2PM.
- Therefore, it is advised not to wait until the end of the day to visit the farm. Your time at the farm may be greatly reduced.
- For your safety and the safety of our animals, children MUST be accompanied at all times at the farm and into the animal pens by an adult.
- Walking feet MUST be used both within pens and outside pens. We request that our animals, both in pens and free-range animals, not be chased. We have zero tolerance for any running.
- Offenders will be warned Repeat offenders will then be asked to leave the farm.
- Upon next visit, if a warning is issued again, you will be asked to surrender your pass.
Hayride & Animal Pens:
- Upon check-in, at Admissions, you will be given the Daily Event Schedule (time of hayride, closure of kitten barn, etc.) for that day.
- We request annual pass holders give the “right-of-way” to tour groups as they approach the animal pens and hayride wagon.
- If you visit the farm during a slow attendance day and no general admission guests remain that need a hayride, hayrides will not go out for annual pass holders only.
- Annual Pass holders are limited to 1 free pumpkin per annual pass year. Additional pumpkins can be purchased.
- You MUST indicate upon check-in that you will be picking your pumpkin to receive your pumpkin ticket and for us to record receipt of pumpkin in your digital file.